Inverters Solar UPS On Off
Xantrex - Trace
What is an Inverter / Charger?
An inverter or inverter / charger is a device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) to power a variety of equipment, including: power tools, computers, appliances, pumps, audio / video equipment and more.
Important Features of the Inverter and the Inverter / Charger
* Conversion from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
* Mobile AC source: portable and permanent mount.
* Power models can simultaneously power several devices.
Compact / Lightweight Invertors
Compact / lightweight inverters are smaller and have continuous wattage output for applications in mobile businesses, travel, camping / boat trips and trucks. They are ideal for powering laptops, cell phone chargers, gaming systems, DVD players and other low wattage devices.
The inverter has these functions:
Transform direct current to alternating current.
In addition, protect sensitive electronic equipment (computers, televisions, medical equipment, etc.), because the outgoing voltage of the inverter is more stable than the public electricity grid.
Investors do not need maintenance. (See also the technical operating details).
How to buy an Inverter or Inverter charger
We offer a wide variety of inverters and inverters / chargers suitable for your specific application. When choosing an inverter or inverter - charger, you should consider the following:
Inverters for solar energy
The inverters or also called converters produce the alternating current (for example 120 V AC volts of alternating current) from the battery voltage of the photovoltaic solar system (with for example 24 V DC volts of direct current).
In other words, the inverter makes possible the use of “normal” electrical equipment that needs alternating current of e.g. 120 VAC The inverter in an isolated solar system uses a battery bank that is recharged by the solar panels.
Solar inverters for injection into the public grid (Grid Tied Inverters)
See more detailed information below
When you have power supplied by a public service, inverters / chargers automatically pass power to your equipment while at the same time recharging the connected batteries. When power from the public network is not available, such as during a power outage in stationary applications or while driving in mobile applications, inverters automatically switch from utility power to battery backup power.
The inverters and inverters / chargers use a vehicle or boat battery, or separate batteries supplied by the user to power the connected equipment. In addition, the inverter / charger provides reliable alternating AC during public network power problems, such as blackouts, brownouts and surges.
* Some models have remote control support through a module.
* Inverters and inverters / chargers are often used in mobile applications that do not have AC from the public network. To understand your applications, you need to analyze the different types of inverters and inverters / chargers
* Maximum output voltage of maximum wattage to handle the start of high consumption equipment.
* Its efficiency is rated above 90% to ensure that more battery power is used to operate the connected equipment.
* The automatic low battery shutdown function ensures that battery power is always available for vehicle starting.
* Stable output controlled by microprocessor to help the team perform at its best.
* Frequency controlled output on most models that allows you to plug in the widest variety of equipment.
* Most models have up to 200% continuous output for up to 10 seconds to meet the need for extra power during the start-up of powerful equipment and tools.
* Most models have up to 150% continuous output for up to 1 hour to provide reliable support for longer equipment and tools.
* The 3-stage battery charger in the inverter / charger models recharges the batteries faster than conventional chargers.
Inverters / chargers are reliable power supplies for uninterruptible backup applications for emergencies. When there is power supplied by the public network, inverters / chargers automatically pass power to their equipment while, at the same time, recharging the connected batteries. When public network power is not available, such as during a blackout in stationary applications or while driving in mobile applications, inverters - chargers automatically switch from public service power to battery backup power. The inverters / chargers are designed for EMS, RV and other applications that need reliable battery backup while traveling.
High Power Inverters
High power inverters are designed for industrial applications, fleet vehicles, construction sites, trucks and boat camps / outings. They provide maximum voltage outputs of maximum wattage to handle the start of high consumption of equipment such as drills, saws, pumps, synchronization motors and others.
= The application, to help you choose the
suitable type of inverter or
inverter / charger.
= Compact / Lightweight Inverters
= High Power Inverters
= Inverter / Chargers
= Inverter for EMS or Ambulance
= Inverter with Feedback Kit
= The total wattage (power W) of the
connected devices must not exceed
the nominal value of continuous wattage
of the model.
= The amount of equipment items
connected, to determine how many
Outlets are needed.
Tripp-Lite PV Power Verter
CodeSolarEnergia S. A. Comunicacion Desarrollo Tecnologia Energia Solar
Quito, Ecuador, Sudamerica